• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stealth.Ghost

Why was my picture deleted?
MEMFXV4_o.gif
MEMFXVZ_o.gif
MEMFXWI_o.gif

MEMFXZ0_o.gif
MEMFY05_o.gif
MEMFY0C_o.gif

MEMFY16_o.gif
MEMFY1C_o.gif
MEMFY2N_o.gif

uchual

I still don't know what I am doing
Yeah, the younger years...She went relatively quickly from CamWithHer to her lovegisele site. However, her member chats really started taking off during her short-lived GotGisele incarnation.

This is a video from that era, where she looks quite young and a bit shy and inexperienced, compared to her later chats...Too bad the resolution is so low.

Thus, the adjoined pics are from different sets, but also from around the same time.

https://www.xvideos.com/video4612150/teen_hot_cam_6_-_ixcam.net

love-gisele-12.jpglove-gisele-6.jpglove-gisele-3.jpglove-gisele-7.jpglove-gisele-9.jpg

thadogg

The best things in life are Free!
Same here. They are not visible for me anymore. 😥
I think imgur have changed their policy on the gifs they will show? Not sure, some work some don't. Can anyone give me an alternative so I can upload like a 60 sec video?

Last edited:

T-Dizzel

In love with my hand.
I think imgur have changed their policy on the gifs they will show? Not sure, some work some don't. Can anyone give me an alternative so I can upload like a 60 sec video?
You can try Gfycat i guess, they say that large files are no problem for the, hopefully the same goes for nudity =) Would be a shame if you cannot upload those masterpieces